Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Dear Valued Patients of Oral and Facial Surgery Associates,
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
We would like to share some information for your next appointment:
- Your safety is our top priority
• We are open for non-emergency procedures starting May 1 and ready to take excellent care of you and your loved ones
• We have remained open throughout the pandemic in our efforts to minimize the burden on local emergency rooms
• We continue to monitor and follow latest infection control recommendations from CDC, ADA, AAOMS, OSHA, ODA, and Governor DeWine
• Multiple additional infection control practices have been initiated
• When entering 10506 Montgomery Road Building, all visitors will be screened by TriHealth staff and have their temperatures taken. They are allowing 1 escort only with patients under the age of 18 years of age or if the patient has a special need. ALL other escorts will need to wait in the car.
• Upon entering the office, you will notice hand sanitizing stations and social distancing measures
• Our waiting rooms and recovery rooms have been reconfigured to optimize your safety
• All staff will continuously be wearing masks and utilizing N95 masks during procedures
• Surfaces will continue to be disinfected before and after all contact
• We have allotted greater time for all interactions and treatments to allow proper social distancing
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Drs. Morrison, Waters and Yildirim
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html