Dennis A. Perry, DMD
Dr. Dennis A. Perry graduated from the University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky, with his B.A., in 1977. He attended University of Louisville School of Dentistry, graduating in 1983, with his D.M.D. degree. Dr. Perry completed his residency at the University of Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama in 1984. He completed his Oral Maxillofacial Surgery training at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio in 1988.
Dr. Perry is certified in the use of CO2 and Nd-YAG Lasers.
Dr. Perry’s Hospital Affiliations:
- Bethesda Hospital
- Children’s Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Perry’s Memberships & Professional Affiliations:
- Cincinnati Dental Society
- Cincinnati Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Ohio Dental Association
- Ohio Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Great Lakes Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Society of Forensic Odontologists