Dr. J. David Morrison graduated from Kenyon College, Gambier, Ohio, with his B.A. in 1985. He attended University of Kentucky College of Dentistry, Lexington, Kentucky, graduating in 1989 with his D.M.D. degree. Dr. Morrison completed his residency and Oral Maxillofacial Surgery training at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas, Texas in 1993.
Dr. Morrison obtained board certification by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 1996.
Dr. Morrison’s Hospital Affiliations:
- Bethesda Hospital
- Children’s Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Morrison’s Memberships & Professional Affiliations:
- American Academy of Oral Pathology
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Cincinnati Dental Society
- Ohio Dental Association
- Ohio Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Cincinnati Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- International Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons